I teamed up with my friend, Stacy, to do another fun hair tutorial. Keep scrolling to see how to create these milk maid braids!
1. Start by french braiding the top right of your hair.
2. Braid all the way down.
3. French braid the whole left side in an upwards fashion.
4. French braid the bottom right of your hair (also in an upwards fashion).
5. Once all braids are finished and tied, start wrapping and bobby pinning the the braids in place at the crown of your head.
6. Tuck and bobby pin the ends of the braids, and hair spray to tame any flyaways.
Optional: Bobby pin flowers into your new milk maid braids!
Tutorial: Stacy Oh
Photography: Sooji Kimn