I teamed up with my good friend, Stacy, to do this fun hair tutorial before I chopped 16" of my hair off last summer! Excited to finally share it with you.
1. Start by twisting and pinning the front part of your hair to the lower part of your ear (on both sides).
2. Use a hair band/tie to wrap it around your hair.
3. Loop 0.5" pieces of hair into the hair tie/band.
4. Keep looping! You can also use bobby pins to keep the loops in place.
5. After you finished looping when you can no longer see the hair tie/band, pull the loops out to create volume. Bobby pin close to where you ended your twists.
6. With the remaining hair, pin it underneath the bun at the nape of your neck. This will keep the bun from weighing down.
7. Add final bobby pins and apply hair spray to secure the bun in place.
Optional: Pin in flowers to complete your looped bun look!
Hair tutorial: Stacy Oh
Photography: Sooji Kimn